sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017

An interdimensional fable.

Letra de la música inspirada en el libro "D'al Segno y el Jardín de los raros" o "La Horka Hyperdimensional" por Aleks Sagastumeguizábal.

"The voices were a mixed choir that only knew songs of pain, neglect, suffering, abuse, silence, injustice and captivity; but came to his mind to go over the anthem to dead heroes fame written on ancient books that someone used to hide: 'Within the gardens of heaven, I feel the distance inside when all dimensions collide...' Making allusion to the purity of their incorporeal essence when creating worlds and universes in every battle."

Isabel II.

A distant place, a distant time
where all the shadows will reborn
to call up mornings while forgetting your voice.

In such a world where thunder rhyme
the words, the magic of the gods
I will stand still among the darkness and the noise!

'Cause without you
I will become a part of the flowers
that were not planted 'round the towers
but with the ones which will decay
in the fields of gray...
beyond the tombs of Isabel...

Ah... Ay mamá laváme la ropa
que no ves que estoy desgraciado
y no alcanzo a llenar el vivir
Ay mamita mía!
diosito te guarda en el Cielo...

It's such a place, it's such a time
when even monsters sacrifice
beyond the tombs of Isabel...!


Hybrid earth.

In the shadows we will sing along the forbidden songs
to wake the people up, to light the people's mind so they can see the colors
of a place that's been darkened by owners of negative vibrations
who will never ever find their way to be the masters of realm...

Tell me how I should live on a hybrid earth of gods!
Tell me how I must die on a hybrid earth of lords!

Archangels of the darkness are nesting in my chest
they turn around inside my skin and laugh about my horrors
Passionate Eve... escape from that lost paradise
and leave into this place your virginal desire!

Tell me how I should live on a hybrid earth of gods!
Tell me how I must die on a hybrid earth of lords!


No más. (Babilonia Boreal.)

Quinientos años de censura, asesinatos y mentiras
quinientos años de vivir en la injusticia
¿Cuántos más han de pasar en esas sucias manos?
¿Cuántos más han de morir aplastados por el poder?

¡No! ¡No! ¡No podemos más!
¡No! ¡No! ¡No moriremos más!

(Mas)...acres en mi mundo no sacían tu lujuria, Xibalbá,
Babilonia Boreal,
soy tu juego sexual
con tus war toys, el dinero y el poder
"has perdido tus encantos de mujer, Babel"

Si supieras que la vida no es placer aquí abajo...
¡Celebrás la muerte!
Celebrás el dolor...


Agrora.

...Next door sexy girl's my only virus,
she's my doom who dug my wound so deep
and she draws my blood over her womb
to punish myself, punish me again!

No more love songs to sing... (no canterà al'amore)
no more pain to believe in... (soltanto a la morte.)

Dun thoughts, abuse, darkness all
wicked surcery that turns into reality,
night-time criminal who watches my soul
from a long way off, from a silly love song!

The flower of the dead which I love at first
tore the story pages out and broke the yesterday.
As she draws my blood over her womb
to punish myself, punish me again!

No more love songs to sing...
No more pain to believe in...

No hay comentarios: